LOVE, NATURALLY Surrounded by cascading waterfalls, alpine trees and all the charm of a quiet mountain town, this elevated terrace is nestled against a breathtaking backdrop inspired by the Canadian Rockies and provides a spectacularly scenic locale to celebrate your union.
SERENITY AND SCENERY Feel like you're miles away from the cares of everyday life as you pledge your commitment to one another within the sanctuary of this rugged, remote-seeming retreat.
A rustic northwestern landscape of deciduous and evergreen trees, a replica of the Canadian Rockies and a thundering 30-foot waterfall frame your special moment, emphasizing your natural bond.
A quaint "town" alongside the courtyard offers guests the chance to stroll around and take in towering totem poles, and views of World Showcase Lagoon.
Beyond lie the elegant Hotel du Canada, modeled after Ottawa's Château Laurier hotel, and the breathtaking botanical splendor and color of the Victoria Gardens, inspired by the Butchart Gardens of British Columbia—the perfect backdrop for wedding photos.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE
Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- This venue is available for 9:00 AM ceremonies only.
- A buffet menu featuring savory appetizers, carved meats and more is available at this location.
- A sound system is provided.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made at least 5 hours prior to your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- A special venue fee applies.