YOUR CHOICE OF 3 RETRO ROOMS Whether your celebration involves just a close-knit group or as many as 300 guests, the beautiful ballrooms at Disney's BoardWalk Inn offer a unique setting steeped in glamour and nostalgia.
- The sweeping 10,032-square-foot Promenade Ballroom, medium-sized Marvin Gardens Hall and more intimate St. James Hall & Patio are each handsomely appointed with elegant damask wallpapers, charming molding and wainscoting, and antique-style brass chandeliers for a vintage look and lovely photos.
- St. James Hall & Patio, as its name suggests, features its own outdoor courtyard large enough to accommodate more tables and a buffet station, if you so desire. St. James Hall is 1,216 square feet, excluding the patio.
- Marvin Gardens Hall is 1,860 square feet and also has its own outdoor area, a smaller wraparound patio with benches where guests can take some air.
- Waterfront views of Crescent Lake and a boardwalk offering 45 acres of dining, shopping and entertainment will be at your guest's disposal during their stay. The clown-themed Luna Park Pool is a favorite with kids, and EPCOT and Disney's Hollywood Studios are within walking distance.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Ballroom locations offer the convenience of being flexible with event timing.
- The use of the dance floor and entertainment will decrease seating capacity.