YOUR CHOICE OF 3 RETRO ROOMS Whether your celebration involves just a close-knit group or as many as 300 guests, the beautiful ballrooms at Disney's BoardWalk Inn offer a unique setting steeped in glamour and nostalgia.
- The sweeping 10,032-square-foot Promenade Ballroom, medium-sized Marvin Gardens Hall and more intimate St. James Hall & Patio are each handsomely appointed with elegant damask wallpapers, charming molding and wainscoting, and antique-style brass chandeliers for a vintage look and lovely photos.
- St. James Hall & Patio, as its name suggests, features its own outdoor courtyard large enough to accommodate more tables and a buffet station, if you so desire. St. James Hall is 1,216 square feet, excluding the patio.
- Marvin Gardens Hall is 1,860 square feet and also has its own outdoor area, a smaller wraparound patio with benches where guests can take some air.
- Waterfront views of Crescent Lake and a boardwalk offering 45 acres of dining, shopping and entertainment will be at your guest's disposal during their stay. The clown-themed Luna Park Pool is a favorite with kids, and Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios are within walking distance.
- Available for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and farewell brunches.
- Promenade Ballroom can accommodate 10 to 300 guests, including the couple.
- Marvin Gardens Hall can accommodate 10 to 78 guests, including the couple.
- St. James Hall & Patio can accommodate 10 to 48 guests, including the couple.