The Lōkahi Package is designed to help you bring your dream wedding to life! Wedding pricing options vary based on your unique needs. Your tailor-made celebration price is a combination of ceremony experience, reception venue and food & beverage minimum. All tailor-made celebrations include:
- Ceremony: One hour in length
- Reception: Up to 4 hours in length
- Professional Photography: Up to 2 hours in length
- A beautiful location on Aulani property to host your ceremony
- A high-resolution link of edited and color corrected images and access to an online website for you and your guests to view your edited images
- Your choice of a ceremony entertainment by a ukulele player, guitarist or harpist
- Amplification system with microphone (includes audio technician)
- Ceremony rehearsal
- White garden chairs
- Wedding arch or white pedestals
- Refreshing citrus water station for your guests
- Your choice of seasonal Hawaiian lei, bouquet or boutonniere for the wedding couple
- Aulani Day of Wedding Coordinator
- Indoor Ballroom Reception space with white chair covers
- Menu Tasting & Planning Session with your Aulani Wedding Coordinator (menu tastings are only offered 6 months to 6 weeks prior to the wedding date)
Receptions include the following:
- Head table, offered in various styles
- Your choice of white, black, rust-red or ivory damask floor-length linens and napkins
- Set up of tables, chairs, crystal, china and tableware
- Skirted tables for your guest book, place cards and gifts
- Cake table
Indoor Receptions also include:
Food & Beverage Minimum Expenditures
- White chair covers for our indoor banquet chairs
- Indoor dance floor
- Indoor staging
- Lunch Receptions $125++ per person
- Dinner Receptions $175++ per person
++Denotes food & beverage service fee of 22% (taxable). A portion of this service charge (currently 19% of food & beverage sales) will be distributed directly to food & beverage staff as gratuity income, while the remainder (currently 3%) will be applied to costs and/or expenses other than employee wages and gratuities.
Prices do not include any applicable tax, gratuity or additional fees. All products/services and pricing are subject to availability and may change at any time without notice. Higher prices may apply during certain seasons and on holidays.
Guest Accommodations Requirement
In order to make it simple and affordable for your wedding guests to attend your special Disney event, we are pleased to offer specially priced room rates available at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. To ensure your comfort level, your Wedding Consultant will be happy to discuss the best resort offerings for your guests. A specially designated Wedding Group Reservation center will receive your guests' requests via phone or via your personalized wedding website.
In order to set up reserved rooms for your wedding and receive discounted room rates, a minimum guarantee of 10 room nights is required in a block of reserved rooms. The accommodations of the Wedding Couple also count towards this minimum. Your Disney Wedding Consultant will be happy to discuss this in detail to ensure your comfort level.
Complimentary Room Night
If you and your guests book a minimum of 25 room nights, a complimentary standard room night is offered to the couple (based on availability). Upgrades are available at an additional charge. However, if you are a Disney Vacation Club Member and reserving Disney Vacation Club Villas, a complimentary standard room night is not offered.
Ceremonies may be booked up to one year in advance of your event date, based on availability.
- When contracting, we will send you a Letter of Agreement outlining all space, hotel rooms, policies and procedures relating to your wedding event.
- You will review this document, secure signatures of all responsible parties and return it with a $2,000 deposit (payable by check, money order, credit card or wire transfer).
- This will act as your commitment to host your wedding at the Aulani Resort and enable us to begin planning your events and reserving hotel room accommodations.
- Additional nonrefundable deposit of $6,000 will be collected with any Lanikuhonua reservations.
- Your full balance (less your deposit) is due 30 days prior to your event date.
- You may make payments by check, money order or credit card.
- If your wedding is within 90 days of the execution of your Letter of Agreement, we will require a deposit equal to 50% of the minimum expenditure of your wedding event.
- The deposit will be applied toward your wedding and is nonrefundable once it is received.
- Deposits are required to confirm your banquet space and special hotel rates.