From hors d’oeuvres and signature drinks to interactive food stations and dessert parties, Disney Chefs will work with you to find the ideal menu for your celebration.
Receptions are available with the Lōkahi Package. A Food & Beverage Service fee of 22% (taxable) applies. Learn more about Food & Beverage Services
Lunch$125 per person
Dinner$175 per person
Infuse your wedding with island charm. Incorporate floral touches with lei and tropical bouquets.
Capture the magic of your special day with help from our professional photographers. Experience photo sessions at scenic locations around Aulani with options for enhancements.
Delight your guests with live music, Disney Characters and Hawaiian entertainment.
WEDDING OPTIONSView All Locations
The Lōkahi Package is designed to help you bring your dream wedding to life! Wedding pricing options vary based on your unique needs. Each experience includes:Ceremony: One hour in length Reception: Up to 4 hours in length Professional Photography: Up to 2 hours in length Amplification system with microphone (includes audio technician) Officiant and ceremony rehearsal White garden chairs with white wedding arch or white pedestals Refreshing citrus water station for your guests Indoor Ballroom Reception space with white chair covers
The Pilialoha Package is designed to help you bring your dream wedding to life! Wedding pricing options vary based on your unique needs
Each experience includes:
Pilialoha Celebrations offer intimate destination wedding events for the couple and up to 18 guests. Up to one hour of professional photography White garden chairs Officiant to perform your ceremony Bottled water for the guests
- When contracting, we will send you a Letter of Agreement outlining all space, hotel rooms, policies and procedures relating to your wedding event.
- You will review this document, secure signatures of all responsible parties and return it with a deposit (payable by check, money order, credit card or wire transfer)
- Lōkahi Package: $2,000 required deposit
- Pilialoha Package: $1,000 required deposit
- This Agreement will act as your commitment to host your wedding at the Aulani Resort and enable us to begin planning your events and reserving hotel room accommodations.
- Additional nonrefundable deposit of $6,000 will be collected with any Lanikuhonua reservations.
- Your full balance (less your deposit) is due 30 days prior to your event date.
- You may make payments by check, money order, credit card or wire transfer.
- If your wedding is within 90 days of the execution of your Letter of Agreement, we will require a deposit equal to 50% of the minimum expenditure of your wedding event.
- If your wedding is within 30 days of the execution of your Letter of Agreement, we will require payment in full.
- The deposit will be applied toward your wedding and is nonrefundable once it is received.
- Deposits are required to confirm your space and special hotel rates.
- Lōkahi Package: 10-night minimum room commitment
- Pilialoha Package: 4-night minimum room commitment
- Prices do not include any applicable tax, gratuity or additional fees.
- All products/services and pricing are subject to availability and may change at any time without notice.
- Higher prices may apply during certain seasons and on holidays.