- Book your Cruise Ceremony by calling 321-939-4610
- On-site ceremony coordinator to coordinate your ceremony day events
- Choice of personal fresh floral for the couple (You may also opt to include floral for your bridal party, available at an additional cost)
- Solo musician (pianist) for the Ceremony and Cake & Champagne Celebration
- Officiant to perform the ceremony
- Cake & Champagne Celebration onboard the ship which includes an elegant wedding cake with keepsake cake topper, one bottle of champagne and one bottle of sparkling cider (non-alcoholic) for the toast, served by host or hostess
- Dinner for the couple at Palo on night of ceremony
- Disney Cruise Line Commemorative Ceremony Certificate
- Steaming for the couple's ceremony attire
- The ceremony couple will also receive a $100.00 onboard stateroom credit that may be used towards merchandise, spa treatments, other onboard activities and port adventures. (Any unused portions are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
- Photography packages with Event Photographer, available for an additional cost.
On Caribbean/Bahamian Sailings, Guests may also choose the option of having their ceremony on Disney Cruise Line's exclusive island getaway, Castaway Cay, instead of an onboard ceremony.
A Castaway Cay ceremony includes:
- Elements included with the onboard ceremony package
- Round trip transportation between the ship and the ceremony location for the couple and their Guests
- Cake & Champagne Celebration onboard after the ceremony
The legalities of the wedding license must be taken care of before your Disney ship leaves her home port. Since our senior officers are not able to perform legal ceremonies, you will be legally married on the ship on Embarkation Day during your scheduled meet-and-greet with your onboard ceremony coordinator, before your Disney Cruise Line ship leaves its home port. You, the couple, will be responsible for obtaining and bringing the appropriate marriage license application with you to your meet-and-greet. Couples are also welcome to take care of the civil ceremony back home prior to sailing. If the couple is already legally married prior to their sailing, the civil ceremony is omitted from the scheduled meet-and-greet.
Deposit & Payment A Disney Cruise Line ceremony will be added as a "package" to your overall cruise reservation after you have made your overall cruise reservation. The deposit is due at the time your Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings packages is added to your Disney Cruise Line reservation.
Special Considerations We recommend that you book early because a limited number of ceremonies can be accommodated on each sailing.