REFLECTIONS OF PARADISE Be caressed by the fragrant air and transported to the very heart of romance in this privately owned tropical ocean cove, where Hawaiian royalty once enjoyed tranquil retreats. Look into the eyes of your beloved as you pledge your love—and know you will have memories of paradise to cherish mau loa..."forever."
- Delight in the exquisite beauty and privacy of Lanikūhonua, referred to by some as the gem of wedding sites and located adjacent to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
- Choose where to stage your wedding and reception from a variety of options, such as a choice of spectacular views and the ability to set up seating under shade trees or beside palm trees.
- Due to this location's large expanse of land, you can choose to hold a small gathering or easily expand your guest list to fit up to 180 guests.
- Allow us to detail the catering, floral, music and other accommodations for the ceremony and reception, provided by Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and "get the best of both worlds"—a private estate and also the service and attention to detail that only Aulani can offer.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Hold your ceremony at 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM only.
- This venue is available for dinner receptions from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Can accommodate 10 to 180 guests, including the couple.
- Café lights, bistro lights or paper lanterns are included for receptions.
- No blackout dates apply.
- This is a privately owned location adjacent to Aulani and is not affiliated with Aulani.
- Transportation to Lanikūhonua provided from Aulani for the wedding couple.
- Additional non-refundable deposit will be collected for this venue.