- You will work with a Disney Wedding Sales Manager during the initial stages of booking your wedding. Your Wedding Sales Manager will assist you in determining the best time, date and location for your events.
- A site visit is available by appointment only up to 18 months in advance of your tentative event date. To schedule a site visit, please contact your Wedding Sales Manager. It is recommended that you determine availability of your preferred event dates in advance of your visit to the Disneyland Resort.
- Following the signing of your Letter of Agreement, you will be assigned your personal Wedding Event Planner who will work with you to plan your magical day.
- Once assigned your Disney Wedding Event Planner, you will work together to schedule your in-person planning session.
*Ticket prices and quantities subject to change.
* Discounted ticket rates not available last week of December.
To encourage your guests to take advantage of these attractive offers, Disney will create a personalized website for your Guests to exclusively book hotel reservations and Disney theme park tickets online.
Deposit & Payment: Deposit
- A deposit, which is determined by total spend outlined in the agreement, will act as your commitment to host your wedding at the Disneyland Resort and enable us to begin planning your events and reserving hotel room accommodations.
- The deposit will be applied toward your wedding and is nonrefundable once it is received.
- Deposits are required to confirm your wedding event space and obtain special hotel rates.
Special Considerations If your wedding is within 90 days of the execution of your Letter of Agreement, we will require a deposit equal to the minimum expenditure of your wedding event. The deposit will be applied toward your wedding and is non-refundable once it is received.