ONCE UPON A DREAMWhether on a peaceful morning or an electric night, this one-of-a-kind fairy tale venue is an inspired choice for an enchanting and truly unforgettable way to ring in your happily ever after.
- The iconic silhouette of Sleeping Beauty Castle presides majestically over your nuptials while the Castle drawbridge is dressed in stately blue-and-gold banners to make you feel special.
- Fanfare trumpeters and Major Domo dressed in his very best announce your grand entrance as you walk down a romantic aisle while your guests, seated in elegant Chiavari chairs, look on.
- Fragrant blooms and the dulcet tones of a classical harpist playing your song selections make for a magical, memorable ceremony fit for a fairy tale princess.
- Your pre-reception will take place in front of the King Arthur Carousel, in the Castle Courtyard. Morning ceremonies are followed by a plated-meal reception at a Disneyland Resort hotel, while evening ceremonies are followed by a dinner buffet reception at the Small World Mall.
- At your reception, your guests will be treated like royalty with festive beverages, pre-reception hors d'oeuvres, a champagne toast, an incredible buffet of the finest fare in all the land, white chocolate wedding favors, wedding cake, a dance floor and DJ.
- On your wedding night, enjoy a one-night stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, compliments of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings.
- Ceremonies held on off-season weekdays only.
- Available for morning ceremonies before park opening, with a Disneyland Resort hotel reception to follow.
- Available for evening ceremonies after park closing, with Small World Mall dinner buffet reception to follow.
- Morning ceremonies can accommodate 2 to 50 guests, in addition to the couple.
- Evening ceremonies can accommodate 2 to 300 guests, in addition to the couple.
- Wedding guests will have access to a website where they can secure Disneyland Resort hotel rooms and Disneyland Resort theme park tickets at discount prices.