REGAL LIKE ROYALTY Imagine your guests arriving at Disneyland® park for the most romantic, most regal wedding in all the land: yours! At the ultra-exclusive Sleeping Beauty Castle Forecourt, you'll feel like royalty while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
ONCE UPON A DREAMWhether on a peaceful morning or an electric night, this one-of-a-kind fairy tale venue is an inspired choice for an enchanting and truly unforgettable way to ring in your happily ever after.
The iconic silhouette of Sleeping Beauty Castle presides majestically over your nuptials while the Castle drawbridge is dressed in stately blue-and-gold banners to make you feel special.
Fanfare trumpeters and Major Domo dressed in his very best announce your grand entrance as you walk down a romantic aisle while your guests, seated in elegant Chiavari chairs, look on.
Fragrant blooms and the dulcet tones of a classical harpist playing your song selections make for a magical, memorable ceremony fit for a fairy tale princess.
Your pre-reception will take place in front of the King Arthur Carousel, in the Castle Courtyard. Morning ceremonies are followed by a plated-meal reception at a Disneyland Resort hotel, while evening ceremonies are followed by a dinner buffet reception at the Small World Mall.
At your reception, your guests will be treated like royalty with festive beverages, pre-reception hors d'oeuvres, a champagne toast, an incredible buffet of the finest fare in all the land, white chocolate wedding favors, wedding cake, a dance floor and DJ.
On your wedding night, enjoy a one-night stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, compliments of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE
Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Ceremonies held on off-season weekdays only.
- Morning ceremonies must occur before park opening, with a Disneyland Resort hotel reception to follow.
- Evening ceremonies begin after park closing, with Small World Mall dinner buffet reception to follow.
- Morning ceremonies can accommodate 2 to 50 guests, in addition to the couple.
- Evening ceremonies can accommodate 2 to 300 guests, in addition to the couple.
- Wedding guests will have access to a website where they can secure Disneyland Resort hotel rooms and Disneyland Resort theme park tickets at discount prices.