Create the perfect ambience for your special day and make it uniquely you. Your Disney Weddings Specialist will be there every step of the way to help you choose the details that make your wedding the best reflection of you!
PHOTO & VIDEO
Magic Kingdom Portrait Session
Step into a fairy tale as you and your loved one showcase your love against the backdrops of Cinderella Castle and the Beast's Castle. This truly once-in-a-lifetime experience makes your dreams of becoming a princess come true. Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park Portrait Session
For a photo session with character, travel to distinctive world destinations at Epcot, picture yourself in the pictures at Disney's Hollywood Studios or embark on an exotic adventure at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Walt Disney World Resort Portrait Session
Allow the Victorian elegance of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to serve as a spectacular photo backdrop, followed perhaps by the lush tropical gardens of Disney's Polynesian Resort. Pose in a range of picturesque places at several Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- Flutist – Lend a light and lively tone to your celebration with a flutist.
- Violinist – Fill the air with the graceful and classically elegant strains of a virtuoso violinist.
- Guitarist – Add an acoustic guitarist to your wedding for a warm, melodic sound.
- Vocalist – Bring personality and stage presence to the performance with a solo vocalist.
- Harpist – Bestow a heavenly atmosphere upon your wedding with the dulcet tones of a harpist.
- Guitar and Flute Duo – Combine the gentle strum of a guitar and the light melody of a flute for a folksy sound.
- Harp and Flute Duo – Joyful, melodic and magical, a harp-and-flute pairing create a sweet sound that would be at home in a fairy tale.
- Harp and Guitar Duo – 2 wonderful string instruments, harp and guitar, play off each other and are engaging to watch.
Reception Orchestras and Bands
- String Quartet – Give your wedding a traditionally refined and full-bodied sound with 2 violinists, one violist and a cellist.
- Live Band – Choose a live band for your wedding and uplift your guests with energetic music and romantic dance songs.
- Big-Band Orchestra – Add a jazzy swing bound to inspire retro-style fancy footwork with a 6-piece orchestra.
- Contemporary Dance Band – Liven up your wedding and get people on the floor with the modern sounds of popular dance music.
- Country and Western Band – Give your celebration a down-home all-American feel with the timeless sounds of the heartland.
- Mariachi Cobre Band – This authentic 11-piece mariachi band has performed with renowned orchestras across the United States, most recently, with the Boston Pops. Lauded in particular for their vocal talents, this nationally recognized ensemble will entertain your guests with the exhilarating rhythms and lively sounds of Mexican folkloric music.
- DJ – Mix up the music at your wedding by choosing a DJ to spin all of your favorite songs.
- Bagpiper – Pay tribute to your clan with the unique Scots sounds of a traditional bagpiper.
- Key West-Style Guitarist – Feel like you're already on your honeymoon with the tropical sounds of the Florida Keys during your ceremony or reception.
- Private Fireworks – Rocket your wedding into the stratosphere and splash the night sky with your own private fireworks display! Select locations only.
- Confetti Cannons – Celebrate your union with the colorful bursts of confetti cannons. Select locations only.
- Major Domo – A Renaissance-costumed Major Domo from Disney's Cinderella will act as your ring bearer and carry your rings down the aisle in a glass slipper. Truly magical!
- English Butler – A distinguished English butler, clad in a proper hat and tails, will present your rings on a silver platter.
- Herald Trumpeter – Add much-deserved fanfare to your wedding with the regal sounds of a herald trumpeter.
- Herald Trumpeter Duo – Announce your arrival in grand royal style with 2 herald trumpeters in medieval garb.
- Tacky Tourists – These wacky, fun-loving Disney fanatics know everything about Disney and will entertain your guests and liven up your reception.
- Uninvited Wedding Guests – You left them off your guest list for a reason, but they showed up anyway! This humorous, polyester-clad husband and wife will mingle with your guests, performing side-splitting improvisational comedy.
Select from a variety of Disney Characters, including Mickey and Minnie, and ask your Disney Wedding Coordinator about other character options available. Whomever you choose, their attendance is sure to cause a stir and make for wonderful photo opportunities.
Choose up to 2 Disney Characters, bookable in 30-minute increments.
Disney Characters are subject to availability. Specific Characters may not be available.