EMBRACE THE SPIRIT OF THE WESTERN WOODLANDSFor a reception that's not overtly Disney but still reflective of its world-class amenities and attentive service, the newest hotel at the Disneyland® Resort features the understated refinement of American Craftsman design and a grand lobby with a roaring fireplace.
- Sequoia Ballroom: A large square room with high ceilings adorned with leaded glass light fixtures and wood-beam accents, this 12,240-square-foot space can accommodate up to 500 guests but can be sectioned off for events with smaller headcounts of 200 or 300. Warm hues, wood paneling and a California flora motif make it feel modern yet timeless and expansive yet still intimate. An elegant porte-cochère at the entrance provides exclusive valet parking service for your guests.
- Trillium Room & Terrace: This rectangular 2,584-square-foot space can hold up 120 guests and features its own terrace along the back wall, which is all yours for the duration of your reception. A head table or sweetheart table can be set up in the middle, behind the dance floor, with round tables on either side of the dance floor to balance out the room. The Trillium Room can also be subdivided for smaller events.
- Available for receptions.
- Sequoia Ballroom can accommodate 10 to 500 guests.
- Trillium Room can accommodate 10 to 120 guests.