HAVE A BALLAt this storied hotel that's been here since 1955, the same year that Disneyland Park opened, write your own history with a celebration for the ages hosted in one of 2 magnificent ballrooms.
- Each distinctive ballroom abounds in mid-century glamour with just the right amount of whimsy: A glittering crystal chandelier bedazzles the dance floor while Cinderella's glass slipper adorns the carpet in the opulent Grand Ballroom; and in the Magic Kingdom Ballroom, mementos of Mickey are all around you.
- Grand Ballroom: The ability to host an event with up to 1,000 guests makes this crown jewel of ballrooms the ideal choice for the couple with a large guest list, whether you have big extended families or you're just extremely popular—or both! With 18,000 square feet of floor space, a sunken dance floor and a stage with a fiber optic curtain that can be illuminated with beautiful twinkling lights, this venue can be sectioned off in different configurations to accommodate celebrations starting at 250 guests. A private indoor foyer in front of the ballroom can be used to host your pre-reception.
- Magic Kingdom Ballroom: Featuring high ceilings and 14,400 square feet, this ballroom is perfect for an evening dance party of up to 600 guests, with lighting and décor options that will make the space look amazing. The ballroom can be reconfigured in different ways to suit the size of your event and features its own foyer that can be used for hosting cocktail receptions.
- Mark Twain Room: An intimate venue with a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, this rectangular room with a capacity for 60 guests boasts a lovely wraparound terrace where cocktail tables and a bar can be set up for outdoor mingling and drinks prior to your reception.
- Available for receptions.
- Grand Ballroom can accommodate 10 to 1,000 guests, including the couple.
- Magic Kingdom Ballroom can accommodate 120 - 600 guests.
- Mark Twain Room can accommodate 2 - 60 guests.
- Choose a buffet or plated menu.