YOUR LOVE IS AN OCEAN This versatile open-air space with a breathtaking view of a white-sand beach dotted with palm trees is a natural choice for couples seeking a ceremony with tranquil vistas of Ko Olina's lagoon.
- Up to 60 chairs can be set up on this concrete patio for your guests to witness your nuptials while the sun slowly sets, casting a heavenly glow upon your late-afternoon event. Standing room for 20 more guests is also available.
- Enhance your location with add-ons, including a wedding arch with white tulle draping, floral décor and an aisle runner scattered with fresh petals that will perfectly frame the moment and make it even more beautiful. If you prefer, tall vases can be used to create a more intimate space while still allowing for an unobstructed ocean view. A water feature toward the rear of the patio adds further serenity.
- As you look out on the ocean, 2 islets centered in the bay beyond offer a poetic symbol of the two of you joining as one on this momentous day, providing a picture-perfect background designed by Mother Nature.
- To offer you as seamless a wedding experience as possible, let us help you schedule your event around specific dates when the Resort is less crowded. Please speak with your Disney Wedding Planner for further details.
- Transform this tropical space into the reception of your dreams and experience the unforgettable views this patio has to offer with up to 30 guests on your special day.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFELoving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Hold your ceremony at 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM only.
- Receptions are available 7 days a week from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- An outdoor venue fee applies for receptions.
- Lighting is not included for Lōkahi Package.