YOUR OWN LITTLE ISLAND For a dinner reception that's a radical departure from a traditional ballroom event, this outdoor venue, among our newest, can't be beat! Kick off your shoes and kick up your heels for a relaxed but utterly romantic and exclusive event your guests will be excited to attend.
- This raised-deck patio space looks upon Oʻahu's only private snorkeling lagoon, a 3,800-square-foot man-made saltwater feature filled with hundreds of colorful tropical fish species native to Hawaiʻi.
- White string lanterns, gorgeous floral centerpieces, lavish linens and more can transform this fenced-off patio into an elegant dining space for a truly unforgettable evening.
- Please note that you and your guests will not be able to enter the reef but may view the marine life inside it through large aquarium windows on the opposite side, though visibility will be minimal after sundown.
- For the comfort of Resort Guests, events held on the Rainbow Reef Patio have a mandatory 10:00 PM end time, as with all of our venues.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- This venue is available for dinner receptions only from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- A special venue fee applies.
- Lighting is not included.
- This venue is available for the Lōkahi Package.