OUR PREMIER WEDDING VENUE For couples with a larger guest list, this sprawling but still immaculate grassy locale can seat up to 300 guests to witness your "I do" moment in paradise.
- Swaying palms and an abundance of native trees and shrubs bring a beautiful Hawaiian ambience to your celebration on the Halawai Lawn, Hawaiian for "meeting place." Meet your loved ones and your destiny here.
- A long concrete pathway in the lawn's center provides the perfect arrangement for a momentous walk down the aisle, where all eyes will be on you. An amplification system allows guests to hear your vow exchange clearly and audibly.
- Our signature Aulani wedding arch will perfectly frame the moment. Choose enhancements such as white tulle that drapes the arch, festooned with fresh flowers, an aisle runner, aisle décor, chair posies, upgraded chairs or bench seating.
- Located on the far side of Waikolohe Valley, this location is also our most private Wishes wedding venue on property. Enjoy your special day in the golden island sunshine with friends and family and without the distraction of Guests passing by.
- For the comfort of Resort Guests, events held on the Halawai Lawn have a mandatory 10:00 PM end time, as with all of our outdoor venues.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Hold your ceremony at 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM.
- Receptions can be held from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- An outdoor venue fee applies for Lōkahi Package.