DESTINY IS IN THE DETAILS Enchanting from afar and dazzling from within, this locale is our premier wedding destination, expressly made for matrimony and ensconced in a lush and tranquil garden setting.
- You and your guests will be truly charmed as you cross a footbridge lined with romantic archways to this nondenominational wedding chapel surrounded by spectacular views of Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Soaring Victorian spires, airy vaulted ceilings, a graceful cupola and a wall of arched windows lend storybook romance and grandeur to the occasion, while an aisle flanked by brilliant, white pews is both traditional and chic.
- Behind the altar, a leaded arched window perfectly frames a view of Cinderella Castle, accentuating the fairy tale moment when you exchange vows.
- Manicured grounds invite guests to wander beautiful gardens leading to Picture Point, where an ivy trellis arch crowned with intertwined gold wedding rings looks upon Magic Kingdom park across the water. Photographed at just the right angle, Cinderella Castle will be visible through the arch!
- After the wedding recessional, guests line the bridge to offer well wishes as the newlywed couple crosses over into their new life together.
- Thoughtful design details at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion include 2 private vestibules to accommodate any last-minute preparations and a climate-controlled solarium easily welcoming up to 250 guests.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Hold your ceremony at 9:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM or 7:30 PM.
- Symphonic organ and professional organist provided.