WARM, LIVELY AND LOVELY Savor new American cuisine with Mediterranean flair while admiring a delightful garden view at the one of the most deluxe hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Artful dishes prepared using fresh, seasonal and sustainable ingredients make your special day deliciously memorable.
- Award-winning wines sold by the ounce using the latest technology to ensure freshness of product will appeal to the wine enthusiasts in your party. Many wines are also available by the glass, and sommeliers are on hand to suggest wine pairings.
- Wrought-iron railings resemble grapevines while Old World furnishings, amber glass light fixtures and mosaic-tiled floors create an appealing and welcoming ambience that invites guests to mingle.
- Graceful arched windows allow some tables to look out onto the manicured courtyard of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa while others let you peek into the bustling onstage kitchen.
- Available able for lunch receptions and farewell brunches until 3:00 PM.
- Can accommodate 10 to 200 guests, including the couple.
- Must use existing restaurant seating.
- A beautiful Rotunda makes for the perfect Cocktail Hour space.
- This venue has a $2,500 minimum expenditure.