A-MAZE-ING GRACE Enjoy the feel of Merry Old England and say "you most certainly do" in a delightful British garden-inspired setting with a mini hedge maze where Mary Poppins would feel perfectly at home.
- On your way to wedded bliss, wander London streets flanked by gas lamps from one era into the next. Soot-stained chimneys, bright-red phone booths and buildings embodying styles from the 1500s to the 1800s.
- Central to the pavilion is Britannia Square, where a mini Hyde Park with a charming gazebo and diverting hedge maze modeled on the one at Somerleyton Hall will be the backdrop of your ceremony. In this perfectly manicured English formal garden, your love will bloom as beautifully as the neatly planted rows of flowers that surround you.
- Replicas of King Henry VIII's lavish Hampton Court Palace and Sir Walter Scott's Abbotsford Manor lend a grand air to your affair and offer guests smashing photo opportunities afterward.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Available for early morning ceremonies. For additional times, please ask your Disney Wedding Consultant.
- The courtyard is available for breakfast, receptions and dinners. Please ask your Disney Wedding Consultant for availability.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.