A BANQUET BEFITTING AN EMPEROR Pass through "The Gate of the Golden Sun," modeled after the Summer Palace of Beijing's main gate, and celebrate your big day amid the splendor of one of the world's most ancient civilizations.
- Authentic landscaping of wild zoysia grass, bamboo and orange, plum, pomegranate and weeping mulberry trees leads your wedding procession to a placid lotus pond spanned by a stately footbridge lined with carved stone slabs and royal banners.
- Inside the Great Hall of China is a magnificent reception area furnished with richly lacquered woods and beautifully painted murals depicting ancestral China. Colorful rugs with Chinese motifs and intricate tile work line the interior of this cavernous, low-lit hall.
- Seek celestial blessings inspired by both the Taoist Temple of Heaven and also the truly breathtaking Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, whose brightly painted, intricately patterned ceiling is among the most photographed sights at World Showcase.
- Available for ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners.
- Can accommodate 10 to 120 guests, including the couple.
- Charter buses will pick up your guests at designated Disney Resorts and transport them to the venue.