ARABIC INTRIGUE The only pavilion built under the auspices of a government, Morocco is among the loveliest and most authentic at Epcot World Showcase, inspired by the North African cities of Casablanca, Fez and Marrakesh.
- Upon arrival in the "new city" area of the pavilion, your guests first encounter the imposing Koutoubia minaret, a replica of Marrakesh's 12th-century mosque. Stroll through a village filled with stunning mosaics, captivating carvings and artisanal treasures from this far-flung land.
- A flower-filled courtyard houses a grand archway modeled after the Bab Boujouloud gate in Fez. This truly dazzling arch frames your moment as well as a water feature inspired by the Fez's Nejjarine Fountain, creating a one-of-a-kind ceremonial backdrop and amazing photo opportunities.
- Surrounded by citrus and olive trees, date palms and banana plants, the pavilion's natural beauty is matched only by its striking architecture of warm terra-cotta tiles and green-roofed buildings, designed by native Moroccan craftsmen.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Available for ceremonies at 9:00 AM only.
- Can accommodate 10 to 120 guests, in addition to the couple.
- Charter buses will pick up your guests at designated Disney Resorts and transport them to the venue.