REPLETE WITH ROSES AND ROMANCE Revel in a breezy Eastern seaboard atmosphere inspired by Martha's Vineyard where fragrant flowers, perfectly trimmed hedges and a traditional gazebo lend an upscale ambience to your big day.
- A lovely white gazebo frames your ceremony perfectly while whitewashed balconies with cheerful red-and-white-striped awnings surround the garden, providing a quaint backdrop for photos.
- Your guests will be seated on the rolling green lawns next to the gazebo, which looks out on Stormalong Bay and a picturesque lighthouse.
- Throughout the Resort, nautical themes and a color palette of deep blues, browns and bronzes evokes the tony elegance and timeless splendor of New England summers.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Hold your ceremony at 9:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM or 7:30 PM.
- Additional lighting may be required after sunset.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made at least 5 hours prior to your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.