LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN! Folk charm is all around you and feelings of joy are infectious, bringing a spirited sense of celebration perfectly suited for the moment you begin your new life together.
- Travel to a village inspired by Munich as it was long ago and take in fanciful turreted buildings, picturesque flower boxes, a fountain statue of St. George slaying the dragon and a 16th-century-style Oktoberfest Biergarten.
- The courtyard's central clock tower is a replica of Munich's famous Glockenspiel, chiming a special melody on the hour.
- Be inspired by architectural styles from northern Germany, Bavaria, the Rhineland and Black Forest, ranging in era from the 12th to 17th centuries and delighting guests of all ages.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Available for early morning ceremonies. For additional times, please ask your Disney Wedding Consultant.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.