CLASSIC NEW ENGLAND ELEGANCE Event spaces at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort provide the versatility to accommodate celebrations of any size, with grand ballrooms befitting a gala to smaller halls for more intimate affairs.
- Awash in the formal grace of a tony New England yacht club, this deluxe Resort set on the shores of Crescent Lake has a casually elegant beach atmosphere inspired by Martha's Vineyard.
- Ballrooms with nautical stars and stripes, beautiful molded ceilings and a classic color palette in shades of blue, gold, red and white evoke the grandeur of upscale Eastern seaboard resorts from a bygone era.
- Guests staying at the Resort can enjoy the 3-acre aquatic playground of Stormalong Bay, arguably the best pool complex at Walt Disney World Resort, as well as convenient access to Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's BoardWalk Area, a 45-acre shopping, dining and entertainment district.
- Can accommodate 1,500 to 1,800 guests (entire ballroom).
- Grand Harbor North or Grand Harbor South can accommodate 250 to 500 guests.
- Salons 1 through 8 can accommodate 10 to 200 guests, including the couple.
Cape Cod Hall (3,456 square feet)
- Can accommodate 38 to 100 guests (entire hall).
- Salons A, B, C and D can accommodate 10 to 40 guests, including the couple.
Hampton and Saybrook Rooms (1,269 square feet)
- Can accommodate a minimum of 10 to 38 guests, including the couple.