WHEN I KISSED YOU, FIREWORKS Couples wishing to host an evening reception at this top-rated restaurant can do so in style and comfort with their own exclusive space atop Disney's Contemporary Resort.
- The Napa Room boasts its own built-in bar and private door access to the restaurant's observation deck. Culminate your evening with a spellbinding finale as you view the Wishes nighttime fireworks spectacular, complete with audio, in the cool night air.
- The Sonoma Room features an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows for amazing panoramic views of Bay Lake and is ideal for slightly smaller parties.
- Whichever room you choose, you and your guests will enjoy upscale California fare with bold world flavors and an award-winning wine list comprised of more than 300 hand-selected varietals.
- These venues are available for receptions, rehearsal dinners and farewell brunches.
- The Napa Room can accommodate 10 to 50 guests, including the couple.
- When a dance floor is added, the Napa Room can accommodate 34 guests, including the couple.
- The Sonoma Room can accommodate a minimum of 10 to 28 guests, including the couple.
- A California-style plated menu is available.
– The Princess and the Frog