TIMELESS ELEGANGE FOR THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME From the moment your guests arrive at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, they'll revel in an ambience that marries Victorian sophistication with modern comforts.
- Delicate pastels, striped wallpapers, floral prints, ornate brass lamps and glittering crystal chandeliers evoke the romance and opulence of the late 1800s inside, while English rose gardens, manicured lawns, and distinctive gables and turrets continue the theme outside.
- With the ability to accommodate as few as 20 guests or as many as 800, many couples can host their event at our grandest hotel.
- Breezy Sago Cay Pointe offers the option for an outdoor celebration on a tree-lined terrace with waterfront views of Seven Seas Lagoon, Magic Kingdom park and Cinderella Castle.
- The Whitehall Room's shaded, private patio, accessed via lovely French doors, also affords guests views of Magic Kingdom park and Cinderella Castle in the distance.
- Guests staying at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will enjoy a beautiful grand lobby and easy access to the fine dining of Victoria & Albert's, monorail transportation and Disney theme parks.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- A buffet menu featuring savory appetizers, carved meats and more is available at Sago Cay.
- Ballroom locations offer the convenience of being flexible with event timing.
- The use of the dance floor and entertainment will decrease seating capacity.