- Start your event in the pre-reception area just outside the Lantana rooms. This space offers comfortable, indoor seating for your guests and a show-kitchen where your guests can be entertained with culinary demonstrations.
- Then, move the celebration into one of the Lantana rooms—named after one of the most prolific flowers from Spain, these rooms are sleek, comfortable and offer sophistication so you can celebrate in a grand manner.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a courtyard space just outside. This private paradise brings the perfect village fiesta feel to your event!
- Delight your guests with an authentic buffet inspired by the delectable flavors of Spanish cuisine and tapas.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Additional lighting may be required after sunset.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.