SERENITY AND SCENERY Feel like you're miles away from the cares of everyday life as you pledge your commitment to one another within the sanctuary of this rugged, remote-seeming retreat.
- A rustic northwestern landscape of deciduous and evergreen trees, a replica of the Canadian Rockies and a thundering 30-foot waterfall frame your special moment, emphasizing your natural bond.
- A quaint "town" alongside the courtyard offers guests the chance to stroll around and take in towering totem poles, and views of World Showcase Lagoon.
- Beyond lie the elegant Hotel du Canada, modeled after Ottawa's Château Laurier hotel, and the breathtaking botanical splendor and color of the Victoria Gardens, inspired by the Butchart Gardens of British Columbia—the perfect backdrop for wedding photos.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Available for morning ceremonies at 9:00 AM only
- Can accommodate up to 18 guests, in addition to the couple
- Canada Terrace is considered a Premium Escape Wedding location. As such, special venue fees apply.
- A (5) five hour mini coach will transport your guests to the venue
- A sound system is provided
- Available for ceremonies at 9:00 AM only
- Can accommodate a minimum of 20 - 50 guests, in addition to the couple
- Charter buses will pick up your guests at a designated Resort and transport them to the venue