- Cost of your chosen ceremony location
- Food & Beverage Minimum for the meal time selected
- Enhancement Minimum*
|(Number of Guests) x (Food & Beverage Minimum Per Person)||+|
|= Rough Estimate of your Wishes Wedding|
In order to set up reserved rooms for your wedding and receive discounted room rates, a minimum guarantee of 10 room nights is required in a block of reserved rooms. The accommodations of the couple counts towards this minimum guarantee. Your Disney Wedding Planner will be happy to discuss this in detail to ensure your comfort level.
Complimentary Night If you and your guests book a minimum of 10 room nights at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, a complimentary standard room is offered in the resort location of your choice (based on availability).
Deposit & Payment Twelve months prior to your desired wedding date, we are able to tentatively hold space for your Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. Most wedding locations may be contracted 12 months in advance of your wedding date.
- When contracting, we will send you a Letter of Agreement outlining all space, hotel rooms, policies and procedures relating to your wedding event.
- You will review this document, secure signatures of all responsible parties and return it with a non-refundable $4,000 deposit (payable by bank check, credit card, wire transfer or money order).
- The deposit will be applied toward your wedding.
- This will act as your commitment to host your wedding at Walt Disney World Resort and enable us to begin planning your events and reserving hotel room accommodations.
- Your full balance (less the $4,000 deposit) is due 30 days prior to your wedding date.
Special Considerations If your wedding is within 90 days of the execution of your Letter of Agreement, we will require a greater deposit as calculated by your Disney Wedding Planner.
Additional terms and conditions will apply.