Dreaming of a bachelorette trip to the most magical place on Earth? From thrilling attractions, immersive resorts, world-class dining, magical entertainment – and, of course, the most picture-perfect photo-ops – it’s no surprise that Walt Disney World is among the most popular destinations to celebrate with your wedding party.
When it comes to planning a trip with all your friends, there can be a lot to consider. Plus, you want to make this celebratory vacation extra special! So, we’ve compiled a list of our recommendations to help kick-start planning for your bachelorette trip at Walt Disney World.
Picturesque Resort Stays
First things first, where to stay! With over 32 immersive resorts on Walt Disney World property, you can’t go wrong. But, we’ve created a short list of diverse and magical lodging options that will appeal to almost any group of friends.
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: These spacious, and cozy, cabins are great for groups and offer lots of ancillary activities like s'mores by the campfire and scenic trails.
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn: Just steps away from EPCOT, this is a great resort option if you’re planning to enjoy the EPCOT festivals.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: This immersive resort will make you and your wedding party feel like you’re vacationing on a tropical island.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: With the new addition of Destino Tower, this elevated resort is perfect for an adults only trip to Walt Disney World.
Disney Park Days
Walt Disney World Resort offers 4 Theme Parks with exciting attractions and entertainment. Follow the links for more about each unique Disney Park.
Immersive Dining Experiences
Food brings people together! At the Walt Disney World Resort, there are so many incredible dining options to choose from. See our list below for some restaurants to add to your Disney bachelorette itinerary.
- California Grill: Dress up and enjoy fine dining at the top of Disney’s Contemporary Resort with views of the Magic Kingdom firework show, Enchantment.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: This totally immersive, and uniquely Disney, dining experience will make you feel like you’re stepped inside a beloved Disney classic.
- Teppan Edo: This community dining experience gives you a front row seat to the Teppan chefs as they prepare traditional Japanese dishes.
- The Eddison: Swing by this industrial gothic-themed hotspot at Disney Springs for classic American cuisine, signature cocktails and live entertainment.
A Tasty Cocktail
Bachelorette trips are a great time to reconnect with your closest friends, share stories and build excitement for your upcoming nuptials. Sipping on a tasty cocktail at one of these immersive lounges is a great space for just that!
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto: Venture in to tropical tiki bar for an enchanting evening packed with fantastic fun and delightful surprises.
- Enchanted Rose: This fairy tale inspired lounge is a great spot to enjoy delectable dishes and delicious cocktails.
- Wine Bar George: This estate-style wine bar features wine and food masterfully paired by Master Sommelier George Miliotes.
- AbracadaBar: Pick a cocktail, any cocktail! Once a secret lounge of illusion, there’s magic in every concoction at this sophisticated social club.
A Little Extra Magic
It’s an extra special trip, so for bachelorette groups looking to add a unique experience to their itinerary, we’ve provided some inspiration below!
- Grand Floridian Spa: Treat you and your friends to a spa day – from facials, to nails and full-body massages.
- Rent a Cabana: Spend a day lounging in luxury by the beautiful resort pool with a private cabana.
- Shopping at Disney Springs: a truly amazing place featuring an eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment.
- Specialty Cruises: Watch the nighttime spectaculars like never before – from a boat! Complete with snacks and drinks and even festive banners and balloons!
Look The Part
One of the best parts of a bachelorette trip is the attire! Make sure your group looks the part with these assorted items.
- Bride Squad Corkcicle Canteens: This limited addition Disney Weddings canteen is perfect for Disney Park days and serves as a great souvenir from your trip.
- Themed Attire: Explore ShopDisney for the perfect coordinating attire and accessories to make you feel like a “squad”.
- Capture Your Moment: What’s a bachelorette trip without the epic photos?! Schedule a private photo session with Photopass at your favorite Disney Park to commemorate your trip.
We hope you’re inspired for your bachelorette trip to Walt Disney World. Don’t forget to share your photos with us! Tag @DisneyWeddings and use #DisneyWeddings for a chance to be featured on our social accounts.