REFLECTIONS OF PARADISE Be caressed by the fragrant air and transported to the very heart of romance in this privately owned tropical ocean cove, where Hawaiian royalty once enjoyed tranquil retreats. Look into the eyes of your beloved as you pledge your love—and know you will have memories of paradise to cherish mau loa..."forever."
- Delight in the exquisite beauty and privacy of Lanikuhonua, referred to by some as the gem of wedding sites and located adjacent to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
- Choose where to stage your wedding and reception from a variety of options, such as a choice of spectacular views and the ability to set up seating under shade trees or beside palm trees
- Due to this location's large expanse of land, you can choose to hold a small gathering or easily expand your guest list to fit up to 300 guests.
- Allow us to detail the catering, floral, music and other accommodations for the ceremony and reception, provided by Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and "get the best of both worlds"—a private estate and also the service and attention to detail that only Aulani can offer.
- Must host both ceremony and reception at this location
- Ceremonies can be scheduled at 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM only
- Available for lunch receptions from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM or dinner receptions from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- No blackout dates
- Can accommodate up to 300 guests, with a minimum of 20 guests
- A special venue fee applies
- This is a privately owned location adjacent to Aulani and is not affiliated with Aulani
- Transportation to Lanikuhonua provided from Aulani for wedding couple
- White outdoor chairs included
- Additional non-refundable deposit of $3,000 will be collected for this venue