NOSTALGIA IN THE MAKING Wander down a wood-planked promenade to Sea Breeze Point and you'll feel like you're stepping into a bygone era as well as a new era in your lives together. A beautiful lakeside gazebo makes for a tranquil and classic setting to begin your happily ever after.
- Your guests arrive and stroll along an old-fashioned boardwalk reminiscent of the seaside resorts of Coney Island and Atlantic City circa 1900, offering 45 acres of lively waterfront dining and entertainment.
- The bride can choose to arrive at the ceremony in a horse-drawn carriage or an antique automobile—an unforgettable touch sure to evoke turn-of-the-century glamour and sophistication.
- The sun glinting off Crescent Lake casts soft, diffused light inside the gazebo and a radiant glow on the happy couple, making for amazing photos. The gazebo, the largest at Walt Disney World Resort, features an open-on-all-sides design, allowing for photography from virtually every angle.
- Many places near Sea Breeze Point and Disney's BoardWalk Inn afford fantastic photo opportunities afterward, including quaint benches and charming surreys along the lake and an antique photo booth on the boardwalk.
- The entire wedding party can simply stroll along the boardwalk to your reception, as several venues there can easily accommodate the group.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Available for ceremonies Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM, noon, 2:30 PM and 5:00 PM
- Can accommodate up to 18 guests, in addition to the couple
- Available for ceremonies daily at 9:30 AM, noon, 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM and 7:30 PM
- - Can accommodate a minimum of 18 - 68 guests, in addition to the couple
- Needs additional lighting after sunset
- A variety of choices for your reception are only a short walk away