AN EXOTIC CULTURE STEEPED IN TRADITION The venerable history that inspired the China Courtyard is matched only by its beauty and serenity. Pledge to eternity in this truly breathtaking setting and begin making your own history.
- Guests enter through the stunning "Gate of the Golden Sun," modeled after the main gate of Beijing's Summer Palace, where they are immediately immersed in the rich heritage and stunning architecture of the Far East.
- A replica of the Taoist Temple of Heaven looms before you, including the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, a magnificent and fitting backdrop for your union.
- A garden landscaped with wild zoysia grass and orange, plum, pomegranate and weeping mulberry trees gives way to carved stone slabs, snowy egrets and a footbridge over a beautiful lily pond, creating a reflective mood as the pond placidly reflects the morning skies above on this auspicious day.
- Available for ceremonies at 9:00 AM. For additional times, please ask your Disney Wedding Consultant.
- Can accommodate a minimum of 18 - 58 guests, in addition to the couple.
- Charter buses will pick up your guests at designated Disney Resorts and transport them to the venue.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.