HAUTE CUISINE AT GREAT HEIGHTS Via private elevator, ascend to the 15th floor of Disney's Contemporary Resort, where you'll discover stunning vistas of Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella Castle in a relaxed yet lively atmosphere.
- Fresh, sustainable ingredients and a seasonally changing menu provide the gourmets among you with an upscale dining experience that reflects the international melting-pot culture of the West Coast.
- Here, renowned chefs meld global flavors from Mediterranean to Latin to Asian in deliciously inventive new ways in an open kitchen where a brick oven fires artisanal flatbreads.
- California Grill carries more than 300 hand-picked wines, most of which are from California. Over 50 are available by the glass, and sommeliers are on hand to offer pairing suggestions.
- Guests may venture outside to view Magic Kingdom park in all its glory from an observation deck.
- Should you wish to host an evening event at California Grill, we invite you to explore the possibility of reserving one of our 2 private rooms for your party.
- Available for lunch receptions and farewell brunches until 3:00 PM
- Available for evening events with reservations in one of our 2 private rooms
- Can accommodate a minimum of 18 - 170 guests, in addition to the couple
- Must use existing restaurant seating
- A California-style plated menu is available