What you'll need:
- 1 box carrot cake mix and ingredients called for on back of cake mix box
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- 1 small package edible Easter grass
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 48 mini muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Follow directions on the back of cake mix box for mixing. Scoop cake batter into greased mini muffin tins, fill about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool on cooling rack.
- Remove the top of the cupcakes with a serrated knife. Fill a small ziplock bag with frosting and cut tip off of the bag to pipe frosting into push up containers.
- Stack cupcake bottoms into push up containers alternating cupcakes and frosting. Top the push up with frosting and a small bunch of edible Easter grass to give the look of a carrot top.