- Snap it. Always use your phone's camera instead of the camera provided in most photo apps. Your photos will be clearer and you can capture more than one shot. Be sure to take multiple photos so you can pick the best from the batch.
- Focus and find the light. Focus your photo by tapping on the object or person that you want to be the center of attention. Natural lighting usually produces the best
photo, so keep that in mind when you're finding your focus. Don't forget to take off your sunglasses so you can see the lighting accurately.
- Watch out for the zoom. Zooming from far away can
ruin the quality of your photo. To fix this, you need to get a little closer to
that picturesque scene you're trying to document. If you just can't seem to get up out of the hammock - no worries! Take the photo from right there and then later use the zoom tool in your photo app.
- Filter it up. Play with Instagram filters or download an affordable filter app. Spice up your photo by twisting the angle and adding text or fun stickers. You can also make a collage to display multiple adventures from your honeymoon in one quick post.
- Live in the moment. It's fun to scope out the perfect Instagram photo, but don't spend too much time worrying about it. Make sure to unplug and enjoy your
- Walt Disney World Resort - Important Information Learn More
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – Important Information Learn More
- Disneyland Resort - Phased Reopening and Important Information Learn More
- Disney Cruise Line – Departures and Important Information Learn More
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face coverings and physical distancing requirements. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.