- Taking your husband's last name. To many women, this symbolizes a new beginning and the creation of a new family. Many women feel proud to be able to take on the last name of their new husband.
- Keeping your maiden name. Some women feel their maiden name carries a history or legacy and just don't feel right letting it go. Others legally change their last name but professionally go by their maiden name.
- Hyphenating your last names. As respect to their family and to their husband's family, some newlyweds chose to hyphenate their last name. A new tradition takes that a step further as some brides are beginning to combine one half of their last name with one half of their husband's last name to make a new last name.
- Walt Disney World Resort - Important Information Learn More
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – Important Information Learn More
- Disneyland Resort - Phased Reopening and Important Information Learn More
- Disney Cruise Line – Departures and Important Information Learn More
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face coverings and physical distancing requirements. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.