- Let your dress down! If you have a train it's probably going to get dirty. But don't worry; there are plenty of cleaners that specialize in wedding gowns! Let your dress drag on the ground for your ceremony and photos- worry about cleaning it after your big day.
- Keep your bouquet low. As a rule of thumb, your bouquet should be bellybutton height.
- Live in the moment and trust your photographer. A pose may feel awkward to you, but you need to trust that what your photographer sees is translating correctly on film. You may need to push outside your comfort zone to get a stunning shot.
- Walt Disney World Resort - Important Information Learn More
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – Important Information Learn More
- Disneyland Resort - Phased Reopening and Important Information Learn More
- Disney Cruise Line – Departures and Important Information Learn More
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face coverings and physical distancing requirements. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.