- Pack snacks- airplane food is expensive and typically loaded with sodium, so be sure to pack things like dried fruit, protein bars and trail mix to munch on.
- Drink water- those congratulatory drinks are nice, but be sure you drink plenty of water so you don't start your honeymoon off looking puffy and feeling dehydrated.
- Bring your beauty essentials- grab your favorite facial cream and apply it every 2 hours to avoid dry skin. I even bring my toothbrush onboard so I can brush my teeth after waking up from a nap!
- Dress appropriately- if you are traveling from a cold to warm climate (or vice versa) you'll want to stash appropriate clothing in your carry-on so you can change when you land.
- Walt Disney World Resort - Important Information Learn More
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – Important Information Learn More
- Disneyland Resort - Phased Reopening and Important Information Learn More
- Disney Cruise Line – Departures and Important Information Learn More
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face coverings and physical distancing requirements. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.