- Two limited-edition honeymoon-themed MagicBands
- Two limited-edition honeymoon-themed luggage tags
- Two admissions to the "Happily Ever After" Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing at Magic Kingdom Park
- A special celebratory treat
Yes, this honeymoon package has now been extended through December 31, 2018.
2. Can you buy the MagicBands separately?
The exclusive MagicBands are not available for purchase separately. They can only be purchased as part of the Enchanted Evening experience.
3. Can it be added to an existing package/vacation? If so, how?
Yes, the Enchanted Evening package can definitely be added to an existing Walt Disney World vacation package that has been booked directly through The Walt Disney Travel Company. If you have booked a vacation through a travel agent, please contact them directly to add the Enchanted Evening package to your reservation. If you have not booked through a travel agent, please call 321- 939-4610 (option #2 for honeymoons, then option #1 for Walt Disney World) to book this limited time offer!
4. Do you need a travel agent to book?
Enchanted Evening can be added to any Walt Disney Travel Company package booked by a travel agent or directly by calling 321-939-4610 (option #2 for honeymoons, then option #1 for Walt Disney World).
5. Do you need park tickets/room reservation?
Yes, Enchanted Evening can be added to any Walt Disney Travel Company Magic Your Way Package. That means a room reservation for a minimum of one night at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel and Disney Theme Park tickets are required in order to book the experience. Theme park admission is required for the Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing in the Magic Kingdom.
6. Can Disney Vacation Club Members book the Enchanting Evenings experience?
At this time, Enchanted Evenings can only be booked as part of a Walt Disney Travel Company package.
7. Do you need a honeymoon registry set up?
Having the Disney Honeymoons registry is not required, but it is an ideal way to help your family and friends give you the Enchanted Evenings experience as part of your Walt Disney World honeymoon!