As sweet as the moments of your big day, candy bars are an excellent addition to any wedding reception. This sugary trend has exploded in popularity over the last few months, but if you still aren’t sold on this charming reception action station, here are five reasons you should consider one as a treat for your guests.
- What better way to incorporate your color scheme than with coordinating sweets? While you can’t make your entrees purple and teal, a candy bar filled with sweets in your wedding color combination will delight both children and adults alike.
- Candy bars offer you the opportunity to customize your reception with your favorite treats, sharing a bit of your personality with each guest.
- Assorted vases and fun table accents turn a candy bar into a focal point for a reception and a sweet piece of décor.
- With take-away boxes, candy bars can be enjoyed both now and later. Offer your guests a chance to take some home as a delicious takeaway- this way the bar doubles as both an activity and party favor.
- Can you really go wrong with candy?