A CLASSIC FAIRY TALE WEDDING Every bride should feel like a princess on her special day, and at the Rose Court Garden, the premier wedding location at the Disneyland Resort, you really can step into your own fairy tale and live happily ever after.
- Ensconced in lush greenery and framed by the delicate beauty of roses in bloom, this secluded venue's focal point is a charming white gazebo where you and your beloved will exchange vows.
- The Rose Court Garden's picturesque and private location enhances the enjoyment of your guests, who will be seated on its expansive lawn in rows of white chairs, awaiting the magical moment when all eyes are on you.
- The pathways surrounding the venue were designed to accommodate our Crystal Coach and elegant Vis-à-Vis carriages, available as an enhancement for a grand entrance that won't be soon forgotten, complete with livery-clad footmen
- The wedding gazebo is elevated, allowing your guests better visibility of the ceremony, and encircled by tall green hedges for added privacy. Add further enchantment to your magical moment with optional gazebo décor such as tulle drapery, pomanders and garlands or a rose petal aisle.
- Though breathtakingly beautiful during any season, the roses in our garden are at their loveliest during the spring and summer months, with the best blooms budding between May and September.
- Available for ceremonies daily
- Can accommodate 2 - 350 guests
- The only park-external location offering Cinderella's Crystal Coach