DINNER AND DANCING IN A DISTINCTLY DISNEY SETTINGAfter your lavish ceremony at the Sleeping Beauty Castle Forecourt, your royal procession will make its way to the Small World Mall for a nighttime reception to remember.
- Because receptions at this dazzling venue are held after park hours, you and your privileged guests can consider this area of Disneyland Park your exclusive domain for the evening, something few ever get to experience.
- Watch your guests' faces light up when they catch sight of the familiar exterior of "it's a small world" lit up at night. They'll enjoy photo and video opportunities galore each quarter hour, when a parade of dolls in traditional garb emerges and the 30-foot smiling clock beckons silently in the background.
- Your guests will also enjoy festive beverages, pre-reception hors d'oeuvres, a premium buffet dinner, champagne toast, white chocolate wedding favors and, of course, wedding cake.
- Satin linens in the color of your choice on the buffet and all tables, satin napkins, elegant Chiavari chairs with coordinating cushions and fresh floral centerpieces for all tables make for an affair that feels most definitely deluxe.
- Dance the night away under the stars on a white dance floor to the sounds of a DJ playing a selection of your favorite songs with full lighting, audio, stage management and technical support.
- On your wedding night, enjoy a one-night stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, compliments of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings
- Wedding guests will have access to a website where they can secure Resort hotel rooms and Disneyland theme park tickets at discount prices.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- This venue is available for evening receptions after park closing, following a Sleeping Beauty Castle Forecourt ceremony.
- Receptions are held during off-season weeknights only.