C'EST PARFAIT! Celebrate under a nighttime sky lit up with bursting fireworks and enjoy a perfect evening under the stars on this private terrace on the lower level inspired by the French Island.
- Surrounded by greenery, flower-filled planters and beautiful stonework, Eau de France is a simply lovely waterfront setting to celebrate with your loved ones.
- This secluded Epcot locale is accessible via its own private staircase and is about as close to the water as you can get.
- You and your guests will enjoy spectacular views of an Eiffel Tower replica as well as the distinctive buildings inspired by Japan, The American Adventure and more, visible on the other side of World Showcase Lagoon.
BRINGING YOUR DREAM WEDDING TO LIFE Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Please note that Eau de France is not wheelchair accessible.
- A buffet menu featuring savory appetizers, carved meats and more is available at this location.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event.