|(Number of Guests) x (Lunch Food & Beverage Minimum Per Person)||+|
|22% Service Fee||+|
|4.172% Hawai'i State Tax||=|
|Rough Estimate of your Wishes Wedding|
This rough estimate should be greater than or equal to the Minimum Expenditures. Your Wedding Planner can provide more exact pricing information based on your needs.
- You will work with a Disney Wedding Consultant during the initial stages of booking your wedding. Your Wedding Consultant will assist you in determining the best time, date and location for your events.
- The Wishes Collection is designed for events with a minimum of 20 guests, including the couple.
- A site visit is available 12 months in advance of your tentative event date. To schedule a site visit, please contact your Wedding Consultant. It is recommended that you determine availability of your preferred event dates in advance of your visit to the Aulani Resort.
- At 12 months, following the signing of your agreement, you will be introduced to your personal Disney Wedding Planner who will work with you to plan your magical day.
- If possible, we recommend you consider a trip to Aulani as early as six months prior to your event date to attend a planning session. The scheduling of this trip will be confirmed once you are in contact with your Disney Wedding Planner.
- Ceremony: One hour in length
- Reception: Up to 4 hours in length
- A beautiful location on Aulani property to host your ceremony
- Up to 2 hours of Professional Photography
- A high resolution link of edited and color corrected images and access to an online website for you and your guests to view your edited images
- Your choice of ceremony entertainment by an ukulele player, guitarist or harpist
- Amplification system with microphone (includes audio technician)
- Officiant to perform your ceremony
- Ceremony rehearsal to iron out the fine details prior to your special day
- White garden chairs
- Wedding arch or white pedestals
- Refreshing citrus water station for your guests
- Choice of a Seasonal Hawaiian Lei, Bouquet or Boutonniere for the Wedding Couple
- Aulani Day of Wedding Coordinator
- Menu Tasting & Planning Session with your Aulani Wedding Coordinator (menu tastings only offered 6 months - 6 weeks prior to wedding date)
- Indoor Ballroom Reception space with White Chair Covers
Guest Accommodations Requirement In order to make it simple and affordable for your wedding guests to attend your special Disney event, we are pleased to offer specially priced room rates available at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. To ensure your comfort level, your Wedding Consultant will be happy to discuss the best resort offerings for your guests. A specially designated Wedding Group Reservation center will receive your guests' requests via phone or via your personalized wedding website.
In order to set up reserved rooms for your wedding and receive discounted room rates, a minimum guarantee of 10 room nights is required in a block of reserved rooms. The accommodations of the Wedding Couple also count towards this minimum. Your Disney Wedding Consultant will be happy to discuss this in detail to ensure your comfort level.
Complimentary Room Night We require all couples to host a minimum stay of 4 room nights at Aulani A Disney Resort & Spa for the Escape Collection and 10 room nights for the Wishes Collection. If you and your guests book a minimum of 25 room nights, a complimentary standard room night is offered to the couple (based on availability). Upgrades are available at an additional charge. However, if you are a Disney Vacation Club Member and reserving Disney Vacation Club Villas, a complimentary standard room night is not offered.
Deposit & Payment We are able to tentatively hold space for your Disney Fairy Tale Wedding 12 months prior to your desired wedding date. Your location may be contracted twelve 12 months in advance of your wedding date.
- When contracting, we will send you a Letter of Agreement outlining all space, hotel rooms, policies and procedures relating to your wedding event.
- You will review this document, secure signatures of all responsible parties and return it with a $2,000 deposit (payable by check, money order, credit card or wire transfer).
- This will act as your commitment to host your wedding at the Aulani Resort and enable us to begin planning your events and reserving hotel room accommodations.
- Additional non-refundable deposit of $4,000 will be collected with any Lanikuhonua reservations.
- Your full balance (less your deposit) is due 30 days prior to your event date.
- You may make payments by check, money order or credit card.
- If your wedding is within 90 days of the execution of your Letter of Agreement, we will require a deposit equal to 50% of the minimum expenditure of your wedding event.
- The deposit will be applied toward your wedding and is non-refundable once it is received.
- Deposits are required to confirm your banquet space and special hotel rates.
*Prices do not include any applicable tax, gratuity or additional fees. This price is based on the basic elements for this wedding collection. All products/services and pricing are subject to availability and may change at any time without notice. During certain seasons and on holidays, higher prices may apply.
+Denotes Hawaii State tax of 4.712%