C'EST PARFAIT! Celebrate under a nighttime sky lit up with bursting fireworks and enjoy a perfect evening under the stars on this private terrace on the lower level inspired by the French Island.
- Surrounded by greenery, flower-filled planters and beautiful stonework, Eau de France is a simply lovely waterfront setting to celebrate with your loved ones.
- This secluded Epcot locale is accessible via its own private staircase and is about as close to the water as you can get.
- You and your guests will enjoy spectacular views of an Eiffel Tower replica as well as the distinctive buildings inspired by Japan, The American Adventure and more, visible on the other side of World Showcase Lagoon.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Available for dessert parties
- Can accommodate a minimum of 30 - 50 guests, in addition to the couple
- Charter buses will pick up your guests at designated Disney Resorts and transport them to the venue
- Dessert buffet menus are available
- Please note that Eau de France is not wheelchair accessible