REPLETE WITH ROSES AND ROMANCE Revel in a breezy Eastern seaboard atmosphere inspired by Martha's Vineyard where fragrant flowers, perfectly trimmed hedges and a traditional gazebo lend an upscale ambience to your big day.
- A lovely white gazebo frames your ceremony perfectly while whitewashed balconies with cheerful red-and-white-striped awnings surround the garden, providing a quaint backdrop for photos.
- Your guests will be seated on the rolling green lawns next to the gazebo, which looks out on Stormalong Bay and a picturesque lighthouse.
- Throughout the Resort, nautical themes and a color palette of deep blues, browns and bronzes evokes the tony elegance and timeless splendor of New England summers.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Available for ceremonies Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM, noon, 2:30 PM and 5:00 PM
- Can accommodate up to 18 guests, in addition to the couple
- Available for ceremonies daily at 9:30 AM, noon, 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM and 7:30 PM
- Can accommodate a minimum of 18 - 120 guests
- Additional lighting required after sunset