Checklists and schedules can help keep you organized and on track, but here at Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings
we do things a little differently. We handle all of the details so you can be a guest at your own wedding! I am often asked what happens after you decide to have your event with us, so today I thought I would post a sample overview of what you can expect during the planning process.
Up to 12 Months Prior To Your Wedding Date:
- Your Wedding Event Planner will contact you and a comprehensive planning kit will be emailed to you.
- Look over the planning kit and begin narrowing down details. This will prepare you for a productive Planning Session.
- Magic Kingdom Portrait Session: As you plan for your big day, consider if you would like to schedule a private portrait session in front of Cinderella Castle.
Up to 6 Months Prior To Your Wedding Date:
- Attend your formal Planning Session. If you cannot attend in person, we are delighted to discuss planning details via phone and/or email.
- Reminder: Your bridal party and family should be making their Resort reservations.
- Pricing can be confirmed for the details of your event (i.e. menus, photography, entertainment, etc.)