If you are having a winter wedding, you don't necessarily need to make it holiday-centric. You can however incorporate bits and pieces of the season to enhance your theme and offer your guests a unique experience.
I'm all about location, decor and floral at a wedding- my husband on the other hand is all about the food! In his honor, I thought I would share some fun holiday slider ideas that our talented culinary team pulled together.
- Deep Fried Turkey on Savory Stuffing
- Smoked Lamb with Mint Aioli on Challah Roll
- Pot Roast on Potato Roll with Grilled Carrot & Celery Chutney
- Smoked Maple Sugar Glazed Ham Sliders with Apple chutney on Toasted Brioche Rolls
- Wood Smoked Turkey Sliders with Pan Jus and Cranberry Relish on Sour dough
- Slow Roasted Petite Filet Sliders with Caramelized Onions and Hollandaise Aioli on Whole Wheat Roll
Remember, the sky is the limit with food pairing options for your big day so don't be afraid to dream, play and most importantly devour!