Happy Labor Day! Since today is the symbolic end of summer, I thought I'd start the fall season off on the right foot by sharing four hot trends for autumn weddings.
- Use Edibles
- Incorporate gourds, mini pumpkins and purple artichokes into your table settings to create a warm environment inspired by the season itself.
- 'Tis the Season for Candy Apples
- Send your guests home with a Mickey or Minnie candy apple as a favor so they can delight in the flavors of fall.
- Say Yes to Pie
- Serve up a variety of pies as opposed to wedding cake- you'll be able to save on your budget and your guests will get to enjoy a delicious variety of seasonal delights.
- Opt for Deep, Rich Colors
- Deep purple, red and gold rule the season!
Don't be afraid to think outside the box for your fall bash and incorporate non-traditional centerpieces, decor and food. After all, seasonal touches make your big day one-of-a-kind!