QUITE THE DRAWArt lovers and Disney fans alike will delight in this dynamic space where Cinderella, Nemo, Mickey and more light up the room in bold, brilliant color to help you and your spouse ring in your new life together.
- All over the room, continuously changing animation projected on hanging panels of various sizes lends life, movement and fantasy to your festivities while allowing you and your guests to relive your favorite moments from classic Disney films.
- Your guests will arrive to see both of your names in lights on the glitzy marquee outside the venue, setting the stage for a glamorous, star-studded affair.
- Your guests will enjoy festive beverages, pre-reception hors d'oeuvres, a premium buffet dinner, champagne toast, white chocolate wedding favors and, of course, wedding cake.
- Full-length satin linens in your choice of color for the buffet and all tables, satin napkins, Chiavari chairs with coordinating cushions and fresh floral centerpieces will transform the sound stage into a veritable work of art.
- Dance the night away on an 18-square-foot white dance floor while a DJ spins your favorite tunes with full lighting, audio, stage management and technical support.
- On your wedding night, enjoy a one-night stay at a Disneyland® Resort hotel, compliments of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings.
- Wedding guests will have access to a website where they can secure Disneyland Resort hotel rooms and Disneyland Resort theme park tickets at discount prices.
- Receptions are held on off-season weeknights only.
- Evening receptions take place after park closing.
- A buffet menu featuring savory appetizers, carved meats and more is available at this location.
- Please note that theme park venues at Disneyland Resort are subject to limited availability and a Resort hotel venue replacement could be considered.